Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love & War

Love and War: Find Your Way to Something Beautiful in Your Marriage
Love and War is an incredible book about marriage written by John and Stasi Eldredge. One of the fundamental points this book makes is that we are in the midst of a very real war between heaven and earth, and because of that we must fight for the love within our marriage.

I can't stress enough how beautifully written and engaging of both sexes. My husband read this book aloud to each other and both equally enjoyed it. During the book, John tells a story in which he reminds Stasi during a fight that he is on her side. He is for her. Well not too long after reading this book, my husband and I got into a disagreement and he said those same words "I am on your side. I am fighting for you." It put our disagreement into a new perspective. We would both highly recommend this book to all married individuals! In fact we have already given away 2 copies! We love it and I am confident that you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment