Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Saving Your Marriage in 5 minutes a Day

Save your marriage in 5 minutes a day was not the type of book I was necessarily expecting. My husband and I love doing devotionals together, and I believed that this was a book written for you to read 5 minutes a day together with your spouse. Instead, it is a book of strategies that you can complete in 5 minutes to show your spouse love and respect. I was very excited to receive this book in the mail from booksneeze.com and was a little disappointed that it was written from a secular perspective. Our marriages are constantly hanging in the balance, and for me, it is imperative to read Christian literature and the bible, rather than waste my time with what the world offers to help your marriage. It never will work apart from Christ. I can’t say if I would recommend this book to a friend…

No comments:

Post a Comment