Sunday, June 12, 2011

What Are You Waiting For?

What Are You Waiting For is a book aimed at young women to encourage them to remain pure until their wedding day. When I received this book, although I am married, I thought it might contain information that would be beneficial for both me and my husband - it did not. Gresh promises that she has found the secret "that nobody has told you," that sex is a revelation of a much greater love. For me personally, I have been told this since the beginning of my engagement and marriage to my husband. It wasn't new... I do commend Gresh for sharing with her readers the purpose of sex in marriage - between only husband and wife. She also incorporated great statistics that really make one step back and think about our culture. If I were discipling a young girl, this more than likely would not be my first choice of book to give her on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment