Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Great Single Man's Workbook!!!!

When my wife received her edition of "Every Single Woman's Battle," I was anxious to get the male version for myself. Although I am married, I enjoy mentoring other single guys and believe this will be a great resource to use with them. I was correct. "Every Man's Battle" discusses the struggles men have against lust and this workbook nicely compliments the book. Although this book could be done by an individual, I think it would be best worked through in a group or with another individual for accountability. The first section of this workbook is written and reads like any other book, but about 1/4 of the way through the book, the structure it is written changes. In these chapters, the reader is assigned specific chapters to read from "Every Man's Battle" (typically about 3 chapters), which is then accompanied by a small dialog, scripture, and questions to reflect upon and answer. It is a great way for single men to attack lust head on and I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment