Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Princess Stories

I recently received Princess Stories and I absolutely LOVE it! My daughter adores the idea of being a princess and this book helps reinforce that she is a princess, a daughter of our Heavenly King. Each chapter is based on a "princess" of the bible. The chapter includes a little story about this godly woman that easily relates to little girls. It also includes a corresponding verse for the princess, which I believe is extremely beneficial, as my little girl is trying to memorize the matching verses with their princess. Each chapter ends with something for our girls to ponder.
My daughter loved this book, so much that she wanted to buy a copy for her cousin's birthday! I would highly recommend this book & believe it will be a great addition to your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment