Thursday, September 22, 2011

Discover the Hidden Magic of Disney

I must say, I really, really enjoyed this book. Even though my daughter is only 7 months old, I am looking forward to the day I get to take her to Disney World. I still remember my magical trip to the "greatest place on earth" when I was 7 years old. This book is loaded with secrets about Disney World. I have not taken this book with me yet to the theme park, and therefore do not know how accurate it would be. If even just a few things are true, then I think that is fantastic. Although you might be able to discover these secrets on the internet, it is much easier and more practical (you can take it with you on your trip) than the internet. I plan to give this book as a Christmas gift to family that really loves going to Disney World. If you would like to learn the hidden secrets of Walt Disney, then this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment