Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Great book to better understand your wife!

For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of  Women
When my wife and I were first married, we received these books as a gift. We both read them within the first few months of marriage and really enjoyed them, as neither one of us knew too much about the opposite sex. Somehow in the shuffle of our move, these books were somehow misplaced and forgotten about. I was excited when the opportunity arose though to review this book! I knew that my perspective had changed on women since we had now been married for almost 2 years and anxious to see if I would learn anything new from this book. I was so glad I reread it!
Even after reading this book once and being married for a couple of years, I keep asking myself, "why didn't I know this" or "I wish someone had told me (or reminded me) of this."
This book includes a good deal of statistics from polls taken so it gives a general idea and insight into women. I encourage men to read this book to get a better understand of the females in their life. I can honestly saw that it helped strengthen our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment